Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why Wait?

Recently I met this girl. Yes, a real live girl talked to me. She is great, except she lived pretty far away, and in my earlier post you wil realize my car won't make it very far. So, when I did get to see this girl I knew she was somethin' special. Well, we hung out for a while and just talked and laughed and had an all around great time. Well, then came the talk. DAMN I hate that talk. Don't pretend you don't know the talk. The what are we talk. The where is this going talk. So, she asked me these questions and I put them off because I have a. . . claustrophobia of relationships. . . for lack of a better term. So, I tried to sidestep the talk. I said I didn't think long distance worked. Well, she didn't seem upset at all. Things seemed normal, we talked, and flirted, and laughed together just as we had before. Then, to my horror I see a facebook post. Stupid facebook! She had a date. FACEPALM!! While I thought things were good, she had ben lookin' around. I mean I really can't blame her (would be so much better if I could). That's when I realized I wanted to date her. Screw my stupid phobia I wanted this amazing girl, but I was too GOD DAMN late. So, don't wait. I learned that a little too late.

1 comment:

  1. who says the guy she's going on that date with is a keeper. she could just be experimenting...like most of us are doing. dont give up though- seriously. amazing girls are so hard to find- believe me.

    ReplyDelete