Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Magnetic

I always fall into the same patterns, time and time again. Sometimes for months sometimes years. My best friend (who is a girl) screws with my head. Not on purpose granted, but she manages to do it. She is my best friend and has been for years. We are always there for each other every up and every down. We just connect I guess and I don't know why. This last December I realized I had all these pent up feelings for her. Not just feelings, but head over heels feelings. Well leave it to me, I told her. Needless to say she broke my heart. After that we were on awkward terms to say the least.
Recently, she and I have fallen back into our old selves. Which is good, but I just wonder why, even though we often seemed to be broken apart for some reason or another, we can always be friends again? I wish these ups and downs didn't have to happen, but i guess it shows how strong of friends we really are. She is a big reason I can survive high school.

1 comment:

  1. This exact situation happened to me except i'm a girl. And I clung to that guy for two years. I wasted so much time crying over this boy. The end of middle school, I finally said, "I'm done." So I picked my life up and moved on. And that was two years ago. I'm so much happier now.
    Anyway, I love how you shared this.
    Best of luck! :)

    If you're interested, you can check out my blog at http://shootandmissdk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete