Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So It Begins

This morning I woke up at 5:30 did my chores and left for baseball practice. My addiction to baseball has been ingrained in me since before I can remember. My first baseball game was on a saturday the spring after I turned five. My game was that afternoon, but I was so excited that I got dressed in my baseball uniform in the morning. Then, went to our couch and sat down. My mom then came and asked me what I was doing. I replied "I'm waiting for dad to pick me up for my baseball game," and that is pretty much what I did. I didn't leave that room except for lunch until my dad came to get me. If this doesn't show my obsession with baseball I really don't know what will. I think baseball is one one of the few things that helps me survive high school at all.

Just FYI there will probably quite a few more posts on baseball in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment