Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favorites

Ok here are my top five favorite bands. Check them out and comment with ur top five.
1. Cunninlynguists (great name I know)
2. Modest Mouse
3. The Grouch
4. Flipsyde
5. Zion I

and here are my top three most hated musicians.

1. Justin bieber (he doesn't know about love he is 12)
2. Miley Cyrus (or Hannah Montana I don't know the difference)
3. Ke$ha (not kiesha that is not slutty enough apparently)

So, please comment with ur top five favorite bands and/or your top three most hated bands.

3 comments:

  1. hey. i'm new to this whole blogging thing and i stumbled across your blog and i really like it and i am now following it :)

    my top five.
    1. a rocket to the moon
    2. stephen jerzak
    3. the killers
    4. jack johnson
    5. sail by the stars

    check out my blog!
    please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i agree with your first two hated bands but my last one would be taylor swift she is beginning to be repetitive

    but my top five would be
    1.lil wayne
    2.usher
    3.luda right now
    4. i wil give rihanna some credit
    5. annd idk i like alot of people

    oo my name is kylie
    check my blog if you like and follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I was thinkin about puttin taylor swift on my list, but i cant help but find her music very catchy and well played.

    ReplyDelete